By following these steps, you can update your audio permissions in Chrome and ensure that Paper has the necessary access to your microphone and sound to function correctly.
How to allow Paper to record your audio message?
- When prompted, choose Allow
- After the microphone is allowed, the student will be able to record a message.
How to update your audio permissions?
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots () in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Privacy and security.
- Select Site Settings, then Microphone
- Select the option you want to use as the default setting
- Ensure app.paper.co is located in the "Allowed to use your microphone" section
- If the website is already allowed, but you're still experiencing issues, click on the trash can icon to remove the website's permission and then refresh the page. This will prompt the website to ask for permission again.
- If it's located in the "Not allowed to use your microphone" section
- Click on app.paper.co
- Select Allow on microphone permissions