This troubleshooting article covers first steps for users who face technical issues on the Paper platform.
- Clear your cache and cookies for all time
- Refresh your browser
- Use another browser (Safari, Chrome, MS Edge)
- Use an incognito window
- Log-out and back into Paper
- Ensure that the device and browser are running up-to-date software
- If on a school-issued device or network, try on a non-school device and network
For school-issued devices and networks, the following settings may need to be checked by IT staff to ensure nothing is being blocked.
paper.co, app.paper.co, api.paper.co, rtm.paper.co, gradeslam.org, app.gradeslam.org, api.gradeslam.org, rtm.gradeslam.org, chromestatus.com, a.run.app
- Check that the feature flag LaunchDarkly is not blocked (app.launchdarkly.com)
- Check that .wasm files are not being blocked
- Check that Crowdstrike and Securly are not restricting access
- Check that security settings are allowing the passing of session data between sites. The auth token might be getting blocked.
- Disable all plugins and allow all data
- Check that sharing is enabled and allowed for all Paper domains