This troubleshooting article covers the first steps for users who face technical issues on the Paper platform.
- Clear your cache and cookies for all time
- Refresh your browser
- Use another browser (Safari, Chrome, MS Edge)
- Use an incognito window
- Log-out and back into Paper
- Ensure that the device and browser are running up-to-date software
- If on a school-issued device or network, try on a non-school device and network
For school-issued devices and networks, the following settings may need to be checked by IT staff to ensure nothing is being blocked.
- Check that the feature flag LaunchDarkly is not blocked (app.launchdarkly.com)
- Check that .wasm files are not being blocked
- Check that Crowdstrike and Securly are not restricting access
- Check that security settings are allowing the passing of session data between sites. The auth token might be getting blocked.
- Disable all plugins and allow all data
- Check that sharing is enabled and allowed for all Paper domains
- app.paper.co, api.paper.co, rtm.paper.co, mail.paper.co, info.paper.co
- app.gradeslam.org, api.gradeslam.org, rtm.gradeslam.org
Any email communication from
From the following IP address blocks: