During a tutoring session, sometimes a tutor may need to send a student to another tutor. This is called a transfer. A student may be transferred if the tutor’s shift is ending soon or if there is another tutor online who is more knowledgeable about the assignment that the student is working on.
Articles in this section
- How to use whiteboard recording?
- How to send and playback Voice Notes
- How to use the Camera in Classroom feature during a Live Help session
- How can students use the math keyboard during a Live Help session?
- How can students bookmark messages?
- How to use the search functionality on Live Help?
- How to use emoji reactions during tutoring Live Help sessions?
- How to read a message from a tutor? (Videos)
- What is a session transfer?
- How can students use speech to text? (Video)