If a tutor needs to transfer a student, they’ll let the student know and then transfer the student. The new tutor will join the conversation and read over the progress the student has made so far. The student does not need to upload their work again.
Articles in this section
- How to use whiteboard recording?
- How to send and playback Voice Notes
- How to use the Camera in Classroom feature during a Live Help session
- How can students use the math keyboard during a Live Help session?
- How can students bookmark messages?
- How to use the search functionality on Live Help?
- How to use emoji reactions during tutoring Live Help sessions?
- How to read a message from a tutor? (Videos)
- What is a session transfer?
- How can students use speech to text? (Video)