While Paper tutors will greet a student right away, they may take a few minutes to respond to questions during a Live Help session, especially if it’s a difficult or complex question. Because tutors do not know the student’s question beforehand, it may take a few minutes for the tutor to process and contextualize the question.
Articles in this section
- What is Live Help?
- How to start a tutoring session?
- How to request help for a class that is not listed on the dashboard?
- How quickly do Paper tutors respond?
- What file types can be submitted in Live Help tutoring sessions?
- Can students use video chat?
- Do tutors review essays during Live Help sessions?
- How do students leave feedback on a Live Help session?
- Can students request to connect with the same tutor?
- Who monitors Live Help Sessions?