Emojis add a fun and easy way to interact with tutors during your tutoring session. You also have the ability to react to a tutor’s message with emojis!
- Start a Live Help session
- Once the tutor sends a message, you’ll see an emoji button next to your tutor’s messages.
- Click on the emoji button to view your emoji options.
- Use the “thumbs up” button to let the tutor know you are understanding their explanation. For example, if their explanation was clear or they gave an example that helped you understand something better, you can give their message a thumbs up. This will let them know you are following and are on the right track to solving your question together.
- Remember it’s ok to let tutors know if you are confused! Use the “question mark” emoji whenever you are having trouble with a tutor’s explanation. This will let them know to check your understanding, phrase their questions or explanations in a different way, or provide a different example.