Students can leave feedback about their tutors at the end of their Live Help tutoring session.
- When the student is ready to end their Live Help session, they click “End Session”.
- A pop-up appears asking students to confirm they’d like to end the session.
- The next screen will ask students about their session
- The student will click ‘submit’ once they have selected their feedback.
- If the student does not wish to submit feedback about their session, they can click ‘skip feedback’.
- The student will be taken back to the session and given the opportunity to leave any additional comments or feedback by typing directly in the pop-up bubble.
- Once the student has clicked the ‘send’ button icon, a green banner reading ‘thank you for your feedback will appear, confirming the submission was successful.
Student feedback will be submitted to the Paper team anonymously.