Live Help sessions are monitored by our service team for quality assurance and safety purposes. Additionally, teachers and school administrators have access to their students’ Live Help transcripts and Review Center drafts.
Articles in this section
- What is Live Help?
- How to start a tutoring session?
- How to request help for a class that is not listed on the dashboard?
- How quickly do Paper tutors respond?
- What file types can be submitted in Live Help tutoring sessions?
- Can students use video chat?
- Do tutors review essays during Live Help sessions?
- How do students leave feedback on a Live Help session?
- Can students request to connect with the same tutor?
- Who monitors Live Help Sessions?