While students may upload the same assignment as often as they wish, they must first fully consider all the changes their previous tutor suggested before uploading their new draft. Tutors will not make any additional suggestions if the previous suggestions have not been addressed.
Articles in this section
- What is the Review Center and how does it work?
- How to submit work to the Review Center?
- How can students use Review Center for college admissions essays and resume review?
- What is the Review Center?
- What classes can students use the Review Center for?
- How to upload Google Docs to the Review Center?
- What file types can be uploaded to Review Center?
- What type of feedback do tutors leave for students?
- How many times can students submit their work to the Review Center?
- How long does the Review Center take?