If you log in with email and password, you can reset your password if you forget it. Users who log in via SSO (Clever, Classlink, or Google) will need to reset their password through the SSO provider and not Paper directly.
- Navigate to app.paper.co
- Click ‘Forgot password’ on the bottom of the screen
- Enter your school email on the next screen and click ‘send me a link’
- Check your school email for the email containing the password reset link. Note, if you don’t see it in your inbox, make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- Click the green ‘reset password’ link.
- Enter your new password in both fields and click ‘Reset Password’
- Once the password has been reset, you’ll receive a confirmation and will be redirected to the login page
- Enter your school email and new password on the login page