Users can install the Paper Chrome extension to connect to Paper from outside websites
- The Chrome extension can be found in the Chrome web store here.
- The Google Chrome extension can be installed via an individual user or by a Chrome admin using Chrome administration tools
- Once the Chrome extension is installed, users will need to sign in to the extension using either:
- Paper user login
- Google SSO
- Once authenticated, students will have the ability to initiate a live tutor session similar to what they are used to seeing on the web app, as well as upload written work to the Review Center.
- Users will remain logged in for 7 days.
- Limitations: The extension will not function in an empty new tab in Chrome. The user will need to have an existing site open in order for the Extension to work correctly. Other sites (such as Facebook) may also have this limitation.