Students can use the Live Help feature to chat with tutors in real time via instant messaging and voice notes. The Live Help tutoring service is unlimited and available 24/7 for core academic subjects. Students can chat with a tutor by clicking on the subject or course tile under "Get help from a tutor." Students can upload the question they're working on as a file or photo or type it out or draw it on our digital whiteboard.
Articles in this section
- What is Live Help?
- How to start a tutoring session?
- How to request help for a class that is not listed on the dashboard?
- How quickly do Paper tutors respond?
- What file types can be submitted in Live Help tutoring sessions?
- Can students use video chat?
- Do tutors review essays during Live Help sessions?
- How do students leave feedback on a Live Help session?
- Can students request to connect with the same tutor?
- Who monitors Live Help Sessions?