For privacy reasons, video conferencing is not an option for students and tutors. Per the , we do not allow students to share images or videos of themselves, even if it relates to schoolwork. For example, if they’re working on a presentation, a tutor can review a script, but not watch a video of the student presenting.
Articles in this section
- What is Live Help?
- How to start a tutoring session?
- How to request help for a class that is not listed on the dashboard?
- How quickly do Paper tutors respond?
- What file types can be submitted in Live Help tutoring sessions?
- Can students use video chat?
- Do tutors review essays during Live Help sessions?
- How do students leave feedback on a Live Help session?
- Can students request to connect with the same tutor?
- Who monitors Live Help Sessions?