Students can use the Live Help feature to chat with tutors in real-time via instant messaging. The Live Help tutoring service is unlimited and available 24/7 for the core academic subjects. Students can chat with a tutor by clicking on the button under the subject they need help with after logging in. Students can upload the question they're working on as a file or photo, or they can type it out or draw it on our digital whiteboard.
Articles in this section
- What is Live Help?
- How to start a tutoring session?
- How to request help for a class that is not listed on the dashboard?
- How to read a message from a tutor? (Videos)
- How can students use speech to text? (Video)
- How quickly do Paper tutors respond?
- What file types can be submitted in Live Help tutoring sessions?
- Can students use video chat?
- How can students use speech to text?
- How to read a message from a tutor?